Sparthos Shoulder Brace has been carefully engineered to stabilize and support your shoulder, dramatically reduce shoulder pain, discomfort, and inflammation.
In the Package
1x Shoulder Brace
How To Use
1. Attach the detachable main strap on the left or the right buckle, depending on the affected shoulder
2. Place the brace on your shoulder
3. Close the bicep strap lightly to help you secure the brace. You will tighten it properly later
4. Reach around your back and grab the main strap. Pull it through the loop, adjust the brace position if needed.
Tighten both straps to get the best feel and stability
5. Tighten the pocket for increased stability. You can also use the pocket for a hot/cold gel pack (sold separately)
Q: Is it compatible with both right and left shoulder?
A: Yes, the Sparthos shoulder brace is designed for the left and right shoulder.
Q: Can I continue to lift things with the brace on?
A: Of course. The brace gives you support for doing it.
Q: Do you wear this shoulder brace under or over your clothes?
A: You could wear it either way.
Q: Can you use shoulder brace everyday-all day?
A: Yes, you can use this shoulder brace everyday.
Q: Can you sleep with this shoulder brace on?
A: Yes, you can. The shoulder brace is comfortable when you sleep with it.
Q: Can you wear two Sparthos shoulder braces together?
A: Yes, you can wear two shoulder brace together. Each shoulder brace strap does not hinder the other.
Please follow our washing instructions for the best results and longevity.
• You may machine wash your Shoulder Brace, but hand washing is recommended and may help extend the life of your product
• Machine wash in cold/cool water (~ 86°F), using the gentle or delicate cycle setting
• Ensure that velcro tabs are secured and not hanging loose or attached to the knit, which can snag and cause runs in the fabric. Mesh washing bag is recommended
• Wash using any regular laundry detergent with no additives (do no use fabric softeners)
• Lay your support flat to air dry, do not hang it to dry as it may stretch out
• Do not dry in a dryer. It may compromise the fabric
Your Sparthos product is covered by a free from manufacturing defects warranty for 12 months. Normal wear and tear during the usage of the product is not considered a defect.
Composition: 53% Nylon, 37% Polyester, 6% Spandex, 4% Rubber.