Sparthos Tennis Elbow brace with Gel Compression Therapy Pad uses targetted compression, which is effective in relieving pain and discomfort caused by Tennis Elbow, Golf Elbow, Forearm Tendonitis, Arthritis, or Ulnar Nerve. At the same time, it protects your vulnerable tendons from further strain.
In the Package
1 x Pair of Tennis Elbow Brace
How To Use
Q: How long can I wear them?
A: The general guidance for any compression products is to remove after 6-8 hours of wear or whenever you feel discomfort. But if you feel great, you can wear it as much as you want.
Q: How tight should the brace be?
A: The brace should be snug but not too tight. You should be able to slide one finger between the strap and your arm easily.
Q: Is there any latex on it?
A: Yes, Yes, the outer logo is made from rubber latex.
Q: Should I wear it all the time or just when playing?
A: You can wear it during any sports or activities, and even just while resting.
Q: Can it be worn on top of the sleeve? Or does it have to be in contact with the skin?
A: You may also wear it on top of the sleeve, but is still highly recommended to wear it next to your skin.
Q: Where can I find the ebook?
A: This brace comes with a downloadable e-guide containing a lot of info about elbow pain. You can also download this guide here: Tennis Elbow Brace Guide.
Please follow our washing instructions for the best results and longevity.
• You may machine wash your Elbow Brace, but hand washing is recommended and may help extend the life of your product
• Machine wash in cold/cool water (~ 86°F), using the gentle or delicate cycle setting
• Ensure that velcro tabs are secured and not hanging loose or attached to the knit, which can snag and cause runs in the fabric. Mesh washing bag is recommended
• Wash using any regular laundry detergent with no additives (do no use fabric softeners)
• Lay your support flat to air dry, do not hang it to dry as it may stretch out
• Do not dry in a dryer. It may compromise the fabric
Your Sparthos product is covered by a free from manufacturing defects warranty for 12 months. Normal wear and tear during the usage of the product is not considered a defect.
Composition: 65% Neoprene, 35% Nylon