The SI Belt has been carefully designed to provide you with maximum support and ultimate comfort. It can dramatically reduce or eliminate chronic joint pain caused by an inflamed or hyper-mobile Sacroiliac or SI joint, alleviate pelvic, lower back and leg nerve pain. The SI Belt can be worn 24 hours a day, whether you’re asleep, relaxing on the couch, at work, or even during exercise without slipping.
In the Package
1 x SI Belt
How To Use
1. Position SI belt around Hip bones. It should sit lower than traditional belts or braces
2. Fasten the inner belt. It should feel firm but not too tight
3. Pull the outer adjustment straps to tighten for the firm but comfortable feel.
4. Adjust diamond shaped pressure straps according to the size of your sacrum.
4. It is not necessary to center the logo. The brace works well in all pictured positions. Your comfort is what’s most important!
Q: For how long can I wear the brace?
A: We recommend to wear the belt day and night for at least 2 weeks and as often as you are comfortable afterward. During painful episodes, the belt should be worn as much as possible.
Q: Can I sleep while wearing the SI belt?
A: Yes, we recommend wearing the belt day and night for at least 2 weeks.
Q: How tight should the brace feel?
A: The belt should have a good firm fit, but should not be cutting off your circulation. It should be comfortable.
Q: Can it be worn directly on your skin
A: Yes, if you feel no discomfort wearing directly on your skin is ok.
Q: Is there anything sewn in that prevents the brace from rolling up?
A: Yes, Sparthos SI belt has stability strips to keep it in place.
Q: Is there any latex on it?
A: Yes, the stability strips are made in part from rubber.
Q: Are the braces hypoallergenic?
Please follow our washing instructions for the best results and longevity.
• You may machine wash your SI Brace, but hand washing is recommended and may help extend the life of your product
• Machine wash in cold/cool water (~ 86°F), using the gentle or delicate cycle setting
• Ensure that velcro tabs are secured and not hanging loose or attached to the knit, which can snag and cause runs in the fabric. Mesh washing bag is recommended
• Wash using any regular laundry detergent with no additives (do no use fabric softeners)
• Lay your support flat to air dry, do not hang it to dry as it may stretch out
• Do not dry in a dryer. It may compromise the fabric
Your Sparthos product is covered by a free from manufacturing defects warranty for 12 months. Normal wear and tear during the usage of the product is not considered a defect.
Composition: 56.8% Nylon, 28.45% Polyester, 10.5% Polycotton,
2.85% Rubber, 1.2% Spandex.