Sparthos knee sleeves help provide relief from swelling, stiffness, soreness, arthritis, tendonitis, and other knee conditions. Get through your day without pain and discomfort.
In the Package
1 x Pair of Knee Compression Sleeves
Q: How tight should sleeves feel?
A: The knee sleeves should have a good firm fit, but should not be cutting off your circulation.
Q: Is there any latex on it?
A: Yes, the sleeves are made from spandex, nylon yarn, and high-elastic latex yarn. The actual latex is inside the thread.
Q: Are sleeves specific to each knee? Or they can be worn interchangeably?
A: Our sleeves are universal. You can wear it on either the left or right knee.
Q: How long can I wear them?
A: The general guidance for any compression product is to remove after 6-8 hours of wear or whenever you feel discomfort. But if you feel great, you can wear it as much as you want.
Q: Can I sleep in these?
A: Yes, if you feel great, you can wear it while sleeping.
Q: Can I swim in these?
A: Yes, but it may affect the longevity of the sleeves. We would also recommend air drying.
Q: Do these sleeves block the sun?
A: Yes, the sleeves block the sun.
Q: Are the sleeves hypoallergenic?
A: Yes, our sleeves are hypoallergenic.
Please follow our washing instructions for the best results and longevity.
• You may machine wash your Knee Sleeves, but hand washing is recommended and may help extend the life of your product
• Machine wash in cold/cool water (~ 86°F), using the gentle or delicate cycle setting
• Wash using any regular laundry detergent with no additives (do no use fabric softeners)
• Lay your sleeves flat to air dry, do not hang them to dry as it may stretch out
• Do not dry in a dryer. It may compromise the fabric
Your Sparthos product is covered by a free from manufacturing defects warranty for 12 months. Normal wear and tear during the usage of the product is not considered a defect.
Composition: Spandex, Breathable Yarn (Nylon Yarn and High-elastic Latex Yarn)