Sparthos calf sleeves are created for extra stability, support and to provide relief from aching calves, cramps, swelling, shin splints, and other conditions. Get through your day without pain and discomfort.
In the Package
1 x Pair of Calf Compression Sleeves
Q: How tight should sleeves feel?
A: The calf sleeves should have a good firm fit, but should not be cutting off your circulation.
Q: Is there any latex on it?
A: Yes, the sleeves are made from spandex, nylon yarn, and high-elastic latex yarn. The actual latex is inside the thread.
Q: Are sleeves specific to each calf? Or they can be worn interchangeably?
A: Our sleeves are universal. You can wear it on either left or right calf.
Q: How long can I wear them?
A: The general guidance for any compression product is to remove after 6-8 hours of wear or whenever you feel discomfort. But if you feel great, you can wear it as much as you want.
Q: Can I sleep in these?
A: Yes, if you feel great, you can wear it while sleeping.
Q: Can I swim in these?
A: Yes, but it may affect the longevity of the sleeves. We would also recommend air drying.
Q: Do these sleeves block the sun?
A: Yes, the sleeves block the sun.
Q: Are the sleeves hypoallergenic?
A: Yes, our sleeves are hypoallergenic.
Please follow our washing instructions for the best results and longevity.
• You may machine wash your Calf Sleeves, but hand washing is recommended and may help extend the life of your product
• Machine wash in cold/cool water (~ 86°F), using the gentle or delicate cycle setting
• Wash using any regular laundry detergent with no additives (do no use fabric softeners)
• Lay your sleeves flat to air dry, do not hang them to dry as it may stretch out
• Do not dry in a dryer. It may compromise the fabric
Your Sparthos product is covered by a free from manufacturing defects warranty for 12 months. Normal wear and tear during the usage of the product is not considered a defect.
Composition: Spandex, Breathable Non-irritating Yarn (Nylon Yarn and High-elastic Latex Yarn)
Are these calf sleeves good to help with compartment syndrome?