Sparthos compression socks use graduated compression all along your ankle and calf to improve blood flow to your muscles which dramatically decreases swelling and inflammation.
In the Package
1 x Pair of Compression Socks
Q: What is the compression rating offered by these socks?
A: The compression rating of Sparthos Compression socks is 20-30mmHg
Q: Is latex a part of the materials used to produce this product?
A: No, there is no latex in our socks.
Q: Can you sleep with these socks?
A: Sparthos compression socks are comfortable for sleeping. They also help with blood circulation. You can definitely sleep with our socks on.
Q: Are the compression socks helpful for long travel?
A: Yes, our socks are a great choice for air travel.
Q: I need to sit about 8 hours a day, will the support socks fit for me?
A: Yes. They are perfect for that!
Please follow our washing instructions for the best results and longevity.
• You may machine wash your Arch Sleeves, but hand washing is recommended and may help extend the life of your product
• Machine wash in cold/cool water (~ 86°F), using the gentle or delicate cycle setting
• Wash using any regular laundry detergent with no additives (do no use fabric softeners)
• Lay your sleeves flat to air dry, do not hang them to dry as it may stretch out
• Do not dry in a dryer. It may compromise the fabric
Your Sparthos product is covered by a free from manufacturing defects warranty for 12 months. Normal wear and tear during the usage of the product is not considered a defect.
Composition: 47% Nylon, 33% Elastane, 20% Spandex.