Sparthos ankle arch support compression sleeves apply just the right pressure to support your feet and relieve Plantar Fasciitis, arch and heel pain, flat feet, and other conditions.
In the Package
1 x Pair of Arch Support Sleeves
Q: Are they safe to wear all day?
A: Yes, you can wear these sleeves for as long as you like.
Q: Can I use these with socks, or can I not wear socks?
A: You can absolutely wear it both ways.
Q: How exactly do these sleeves work?
A: It promotes blood circulation and relaxes the nerves, which help healing and recovery. Elasticity supports the arch as well.
Q: Are these helpful with high arches?
A: Yes. The band provides stability and support for high arches.
Q: Can I wear on airplane as compression socks?
A: For an airplane flight, please use full compression socks. These sleeves are for people with plantar fasciitis or other foot issues.
Please follow our washing instructions for the best results and longevity.
• You may machine wash your Arch Sleeves, but hand washing is recommended and may help extend the life of your product
• Machine wash in cold/cool water (~ 86°F), using the gentle or delicate cycle setting
• Wash using any regular laundry detergent with no additives (do no use fabric softeners)
• Lay your sleeves flat to air dry, do not hang them to dry as it may stretch out
• Do not dry in a dryer. It may compromise the fabric
Your Sparthos product is covered by a free from manufacturing defects warranty for 12 months. Normal wear and tear during the usage of the product is not considered a defect.
Composition: 45% Nylon, 30% Rubber, 25% Polyester.